Sunday 8 July 2012

Arab overload

Have been asked to make more Dapple grey Arabs, so photos to follow, also a Gypsy Vanner.  I have been busy indoors because the weather has been so bad.  At least it helps me focus, because as you know I have trouble with that.  I have been working on a crochet Tartan blanket aswell, not sure if anyone would be interest in seeing that when it's done.  I have never managed to finish any of the blankets so far, but really hope I can with this one.  It's will be a real achievement.  I have seen a real horse for sale that I can not afford.  I keep think about him, and soon he will be sold.  I think I will make a model of him to remind me of him.  Have a Shetland, Arab and Morgan to make plus a needle felted Deer hound, so will be very busy over the next couple of weeks.  

Would like to thank everyone who give me lovely comments.  I do publish them, but not sure if you can see them.

Well without further a do here are the latest felties.

First up we have one of the Arabs. very much like one I have made before.

Next is the Gypsy Vanner Cob.
And finally the other Arab. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tania,

    Really love what you do, I would have my house full of all these felt horses. Wondering if you deliver outside UK, how much they cost and if you would do one of my sweet little baby.
    Amazing, really love them. You are an arist!!!
    Regards,

    ReplyDelete