Saturday 13 April 2013

Completed commission

Just finished this commission.  She will be heading for Canada very shortly.  I'm making a Norwegian fjord at the moment.  This isn't a commission, just a breed I like a lot. I have caught up with my commissions at the moment, which is good.  I was going to make a Suffolk Punch from a new pattern before the Fjord, but I cut the pattern wrong and didn't have enough felt left.  I am ordering some more so I can carry on.
Been baking quite a lot.  Also gardening in the rain, because every time I go to do it it rains, so I thought in the rain it must be.  You watch it will lovely tomorrow.  I think us in the UK have forgot what nice weather looks like lol.  Well less of me waffling on and down to the pic.  Here is the commission pony.




No comments:

Post a Comment