Thursday 3 March 2016

New batch

Sorry I have been away for a while.  Still been busy sewing, just not a lover of taking photos of them all.  I have been experimenting with some hardeners to make my models solid.  I have finally found a medium that is working really well.  All my models will be made using it from now on.  Not all of this batch have been made using the new medium.  I have tried some other ways first.  Hope this make sense.  I have also made another rider doll.
Here they are, hope you like them.
 This is Teddy the Shetland pony.  He is the last soft model I made.
 This is flame.  She is semi hard, not made from the new medium.

This Paige the shire, she is made the same way as Flame.
This is Brooke.  She is made from the new medium which make her very solid.
This is Ava the show cob, made from the new hardener.

Below is the rider I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment